Forum RPG croisière - L'Eden des Mers vous accueille pour un Tour du Monde incroyable et pleins de rebondissements. De nombreuses escales vous attendent !

Partagez | 

Welcome Aboard / Free

Mes Secrets
Relations à Bord:
Contenu de ma Valise:
Sonniya G. Meneville
« Bienvenue ๑۩۞۩๑ à Bord »

Date d'Embarquement : 31/08/2012
Célébrité & Crédit : KristenHOTBell Bazzat & Tumblr
Euros (€) : 3222
N° de Cabine : 1E

Emploi/loisirs : Je suis ici pour vous, si vous avez besoin de mon aide je suis là rapidement

MessageSujet: Welcome Aboard / Free   Ven 31 Aoû - 22:03

Welcome Aboard ! FREE

We were September tht 1st 2017 in the Harbour of Le Havre, at the beginning of a very long trip around the World. I was there to welcome the passengers into the Boat. The name of this Boat? L'Eden des Mers, yeah just like Paradise and the garden, perhaps this was a sign? I really loved the Boat when I saw it. It was just so beautiful ! It seemed to be a gorgeous cruise ! I didn't know anyone on the boat, but I was sure that I would meet some very interesting people during the trip.

I just left my car parked near the harbour of Le Havre. I walked towards the Boat, there were a lot of journalists, photographers, and paparazzis, it was the event of the year ! Perhaps the event of the century ! A lot of persons were interviewed by the journalists who wanted their feelings. I was stopped by one of them, one of the journalists, he asked me to explain what was my job on the boat. I just said I was there to welcome people, that's all. But it wasn't true, I was there to be a guide during the stopovers too and I was the Cruise Director. The journalist smiled to me and left me alone. I claimed on the boat deck to start my job. I looked at the passengers and said to them:

- « Welcome on L'Eden des Mers, the largest Cruise Boat made at that time. I am Sonniya Germaine Meneville, but you can call me Sonniya. I am your guide and your director during this trip around the World. I will present you countries, islands or other places when we will stop there. If you have some question, I would answer it. So have a good journey, and again Welcome aboard ! »

I staid there, didn't move and waited to see if there was some question. There wasn't a lot of noice, I think it was because most of the passengers didn't know anyone. After a while, someone had a question for me ... my first question as guide on a boat !

Ne te découvre pas d'un fil !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome Aboard / Free   Sam 1 Sep - 9:59

The day hadn't started yet. Yet the big boat seemed to be as alive as a swarm of wasps. The noise coming from every deck reminded Minnie of the noise in her mother's enterprise. Minnie thrusted her hands in her pockets and walked to the tenth deck, where the cruise's crew was supposed to welcome its guests. Even if the sun was hidding behind grey clouds, the day was still light and pleasant. Wearing her favourite dress and argent sandals, Minnie was standing next to Raphaël when the Cruise Director began to speak. In Minnie's mind, she was very young for such an important position. Nevertheless, she seemed quite at ease while presenting the programm of the following days. When the speach came to an end, Minnie looked at other people's faces while Raphaël was surrounding her with his arms. Every single person on this boat seemed delighted to be part of this amazing journey. And there was no way Minnie would have ever given her ticket to somebody else. Her eyes full of sparkles, she raised shyly her hand and asked the question every one was maybe asking himself.

" I guess you know what our first stopover will be. So my question is where are we going to stop ?" she asked with a frolicsom smile on her lips. "I'm quite sure everybody here would like to know what's next !" she added, looking for smiles on people's faces.
" I do " said Raphaël, looking at the Cruise director with amusement.

Minnie couldn't wait until they were in the islands but she knew some other stopovers were actually ready for them before the greatness of the Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean. And she could also dream of those fairy places comfortably sitting in a hot-tub with a glass of champagne in her hand. She smiled at the Cruise Director and waited for her answer, hoping she wasn't putting this young lady into trubles by forcing her to reveal the first stopover of the Eden des Mers. What an amazing name, for a ship !

Mes Secrets
Relations à Bord:
Contenu de ma Valise:
Sonniya G. Meneville

Célébrité & Crédit : KristenHOTBell Bazzat & Tumblr
Euros (€) : 3222
N° de Cabine : 1E

Emploi/loisirs : Je suis ici pour vous, si vous avez besoin de mon aide je suis là rapidement

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome Aboard / Free   Dim 2 Sep - 21:55

That was my first trip as cruise director, I was not so affraid but it was just amazing when you thought about it. I was very young, but I knew I was the best person for this job. My mother helped me few time before the trip started but I was aboard because of my intelligent. I knew some persons would discredit me but I was prepared for the kind of shit. When I started my speach, I had something in my mind, you are the boss inside this gorgeous boat, you have to show everyone you are the best person for this job, and you will do it !

I did my job and explained what kind of trip we were just started at this time. Of course some persons did not listened what I was saying but the most part of them did. We were on the tenth deck and everybody could feel the sun on their skin, and the minds were a little bit confused. A young woman with her friends asked me something. It was about the stopovers we will do first.

- « Hello Miss and again welcome aboard. To answer your question, the first stopovers are secret at that time. The captain of boat wants to keep them secret, so I don't have the answer. Well, of course, I have the answer, but I'm not allowed to respond your question. I am sorry for everyone who wants to know this, but I can't. Nevertheless, I can tell you something, blow your mind, and think about where we're going, I think you can guess the answer and of course, I didn't say anything.

I smiled. I knew It wasn't very nice with this person but I really doesn't have the right to say anything about the stopovers for the moment of course. Mister Ernest just said me he didn't have any news about cities we would visited. I was disappointed. I am a person and want to be respected. I don't like first class passengers who believe they can have everything they want.

Ne te découvre pas d'un fil !

Mes Secrets
Relations à Bord:
Contenu de ma Valise:
Oliéna D. Maksymova
๑۩۞۩๑ «♥» Москва «♥» ๑۩۞۩๑

Célébrité & Crédit : Susan Coffey, (c) Piichou
Euros (€) : 2447
N° de Cabine : 4V

Emploi/loisirs : Chanteuse d'origine russe, je viens conquérir le marché mondial en passant par l'Eden des Mers.

Citation : « Здравствуй, Дуду Через две минуты из этой комнаты будет откачан воздух И ты умрёшь Чтобы выжить - ты должен решить головоломку »

๑۩۞۩๑ «♥» Москва «♥» ๑۩۞۩๑

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome Aboard / Free   Sam 18 Mai - 21:11

Everything began at that time. I was sitting for dinner with some friends from the Kiskas' and we were speaking about the huggest trip ever organizated. This was the Eden des Mers's Cruise, a trip around the world which its departure was on the Le Havre's harbour.

I just wake up from my hotel suite and brush my teeth after my breakfast. My luggages are prepared and I am ready to go. I call a taxi by phone and I wait for him during several minutes. I leave the hotel and climp into the taxi. The man is really nice but he just says to me: « Where can I drive you? » I answer : « Harbour please. » The taxi drives until I can see the sea. He leaves me there alone with my luggages. There is no one around there. I am late, I know, so I try to find somebody to help me. At this time, I hear a woman who is speaking about the Eden des Mers's Cruise into a microphone. I straight on her voice and I find the boat. I'm listening what she is speaking about.

- « Welcome on L'Eden des Mers, the largest Cruise Boat made at that time. I am Sonniya Germaine Meneville, but you can call me Sonniya. I am your guide and your director during this trip around the World. I will present you countries, islands or other places when we will stop there. If you have some question, I would answer it. So have a good journey, and again Welcome aboard ! »

There were a lot of people on the dock. Most of them were turned on direction of the cruise director who was speaking. I had my luggages, and I was waiting for the signal to climb aboard. Everybody was waiting for this signal. The employees were taking place on their post to welcome the passengers. Some of them were moving noicy, I mean the passengers of course.

en refonte
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome Aboard / Free   

Welcome Aboard / Free
Page 1 sur 1