Forum RPG croisière - L'Eden des Mers vous accueille pour un Tour du Monde incroyable et pleins de rebondissements. De nombreuses escales vous attendent !

Partagez | 

Archive welcome aboard

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Archive welcome aboard   Jeu 20 Sep - 21:57

Sonniya G. Meneville & Minnie L.D. Paxton

As the chief of security, Kseniya had to be on site for most of the cruise. Her partner let her know earlier that he was more comfortable in the cam's screen room and that was perfect, because she was far more happier in plain sight. She could see and hear, feel and sense everything around her. And as if it wasn't enough, she could although react as soon as the problem was happening.
Today was the boarding of all passengers. They were movements everywhere, every decks were full packed of people, lost, talking, smiling, angry... And that was her job - and the staff - to help them move. So she talked a lot with passenger, but although crew member to make that happen.
Afetre a while, she spotted a little boy. He was by himself, crying and screaming after his parents who were nowhere to see. Nobody around seemed to noticed him and the boy kept getting more upset. So she walked to him and put a knee down to be the same height as him.

« Hey, cutie pie. Are you lost ? »

The brunette waited for an answer before doing anything. They were no point making a big mess when they were no problem. But the little boy kept quiet, probably scared of that new face.

« I'm working here, do you want to see my badge ? »

The kid finally reacted to her and nodded his head. So she showed him her badge, and explained to him what she was doing on this big boat. The boy, Léo, started to talk - a lot - and she listened to him with attention.
Together, they walked to a station, where a few crew members were working. She used the space to put the kid down and look around to see if she could use somebody to deal with the crisis. But nobody was free.
After a quick look, she decided to sit with the kid and played with him for a few minutes. He was still talking about his fluffy friend, Winnie the Pooh - he got that in Disneyland Paris -. Her eyes clicked with Sooniya and she smiled, making a small move to show the teddy to the Disney Queen - yep that wask the nickname of the petite blondie -.

« See that woman ? She'll love your teddy, I'm pretty sure she has the same. »
© fiche créée par ell

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Mes Secrets
Relations à Bord:
Contenu de ma Valise:
Sonniya G. Meneville
« Bienvenue ๑۩۞۩๑ à Bord »

Date d'Embarquement : 31/08/2012
Célébrité & Crédit : KristenHOTBell Bazzat & Tumblr
Euros (€) : 3163
N° de Cabine : 1E

Emploi/loisirs : Je suis ici pour vous, si vous avez besoin de mon aide je suis là rapidement

« Bienvenue ๑۩۞۩๑ à Bord »

MessageSujet: Re: Archive welcome aboard   Dim 30 Sep - 19:04

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

I was aboard, on the Eden des Mers. This was the first time for me. I didn't travelled much when I was younger. My parents did some trips around the world but without me. Aboard, I was the travelling guide, the woman who will tell about countries, Islands stories and civilizations. I wasn't the only guide aboard. There was another, I didnt' know him at that time. I just knew his name, Leonard, that's it.

So I was aboard, on the deck, just answering some passengers' questions. There were a lot of people, but no noice, everyone was quite. After a while, a man asked me something; he just wanted to know how many passengers will it be on the boat during the cruise. I smiled, it wasn't an easy question. But I tried to answer.

- « Hello, welcome aboard mister. It is not so easy to answer but I will try to do it. OK, well, we will be around three thousand fifty passengers at the beginnig of the cruise, but it will arrive lots of persons during the journey. Well I think we will be around fifty thousand passengers at least.

It was a very good question. I didn't thnik about it, and I was very suprised. The second question was about the photographers and the paparazzis who were just on the deck.

- « Oh no, the photographers and journalists will not be here during the cruise. Of course some of them will be by us during the journey but it will not be most of them. Some persons have another question?

Nobody answered. The man who asked me the two only questions went just in front of me. I smiled and asked him his name.

- « Hello, I am Sonniya, I think you know but I am the travelling guide of the boat during the cruise. What's your name?

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
Ne te découvre pas d'un fil !

Mes Secrets
Relations à Bord:
Contenu de ma Valise:
Oliéna D. Maksymova
๑۩۞۩๑ «♥» Москва «♥» ๑۩۞۩๑

Date d'Embarquement : 31/08/2012
Célébrité & Crédit : Susan Coffey, (c) Piichou
Euros (€) : 2388
N° de Cabine : 4V

Emploi/loisirs : Chanteuse d'origine russe, je viens conquérir le marché mondial en passant par l'Eden des Mers.

Citation : « Здравствуй, Дуду Через две минуты из этой комнаты будет откачан воздух И ты умрёшь Чтобы выжить - ты должен решить головоломку »

๑۩۞۩๑ «♥» Москва «♥» ๑۩۞۩๑

MessageSujet: Re: Archive welcome aboard   Ven 2 Nov - 21:44

Everything began at that time. I was sitting for dinner with some friends from the Kiskas' and we were speaking about the huggest trip ever organizated. This was the Eden des Mers's Cruise, a trip around the world which its departure was on the Le Havre's harbour.

I just wake up from my hotel suite and brush my teeth after my breakfast. My luggages are prepared and I am ready to go. I call a taxi by phone and I wait for him during several minutes. I leave the hotel and climp into the taxi. The man is really nice but he just says to me: « Where can I drive you? » I answer : « Harbour please. » The taxi drives until I can see the sea. He leaves me there alone with my luggages. There is no one around there. I am late, I know, so I try to find somebody to help me. At this time, I hear a woman who is speaking about the Eden des Mers's Cruise into a microphone. I straight on her voice and I find the boat. I'm listening what she is speaking about.

- « Welcome on L'Eden des Mers, the largest Cruise Boat made at that time. I am Sonniya Germaine Meneville, but you can call me Sonniya. I am your guide and your director during this trip around the World. I will present you countries, islands or other places when we will stop there. If you have some question, I would answer it. So have a good journey, and again Welcome aboard ! »

There were a lot of people on the dock. Most of them were turned on direction of the cruise director who was speaking. I had my luggages, and I was waiting for the signal to climb aboard. Everybody was waiting for this signal. The employees were taking place on their post to welcome the passengers. Some of them were moving noicy, I mean the passengers of course.

en refonte
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Archive welcome aboard   

Archive welcome aboard
Page 1 sur 1